Purilogics is Hiring: Postdoctoral Scientist - May 10 2019
Purilogics is seeking a full-time Post-Doctoral Scientist to join its growing team in Greenville, SC. The individual will be responsible for research and development to produce novel membrane products and to evaluate membrane performance for the purification of biologics under the supervision of the project Principal Investigator.
What Is Expected From You:
- Plan, design and execute research and product development activities
- Troubleshoot problems during R&D
- Record and report work progress
- Lead data analysis and preparation of project reports and presentations
- Possess in-depth understanding of the intellectual property portfolio and related literature
- Assist proposal development for government and private contracts
- Assist in preparation of patent applications
- Lead preparation of manuscripts and presentations
What You Can Expect:
If selected for this position you can expect to receive a competitive salary and benefits program including: medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, paid time off and retirement plan with company contribution!
What We Are Looking For:
- 0-3 years’ experience (post doctorate work)
- PhD in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science & Engineering, Biochemistry, Biology, or equivalent training and/or experience
- Demonstrable expertise in organic synthesis
- Experience with protein/peptide conjugation is a plus
- Experience with affinity ligand synthesis is a plus
- Experience purifying proteins using chromatography systems (e.g., AKTA FPLC), protein analytical techniques (SDS-PAGE; ELISA, HPLC, UV) preferred
- Experience developing scale-up processes preferred
- Ability to work with suppliers, customers and collaborators while managing multiple, strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, strong communication skills
Purilogics™, LLC is an early-stage membrane technology startup located at the Greenville Health System main campus in Greenville, SC. The company is developing membrane chromatography columns for the purification of biologics. Our mission is to provide scientists and engineers with innovative purification products that improve the speed of biologics research, development and commercialization efforts to get these drugs to market faster, where they are needed to service the large and growing population of patients with long-term, chronic conditions. Purilogics™is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time